Tooth extractions, spacers, braces, retainers, and the search for a beautiful smile!

I've decided to write about my experiences getting braces. This is done in the hope that my story might help supply some insight for someone wanting to have their own orthodontic braces. There are not too many other complete accounts of people's real experiences with these procedures, so hopefully my story will be informative so someone.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why am I doing this blog?

I've decided to write about my experiences getting braces in the hopes that it might supply some insight for someone waiting to have their own orthodontic braces put on. Not too many people have written completely about their experiences with getting braces -- stuff that I would still personally love to read. I figure that maybe someone else looking to have orthodontic work done might find my experiences informative on some level.

1 comment:

  1. 10 years later and I wish you wrote this blog!! Lol
    Hope you have a great smile and no more mouth pain :)

    ReplyDelete