Tooth extractions, spacers, braces, retainers, and the search for a beautiful smile!

I've decided to write about my experiences getting braces. This is done in the hope that my story might help supply some insight for someone wanting to have their own orthodontic braces. There are not too many other complete accounts of people's real experiences with these procedures, so hopefully my story will be informative so someone.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Well now

I had pretty well forgotten that I had started a blog. I was on all kinds of painkillers and awake at really odd hours of the night, maybe that's why I got the urge to start it in the first place. I've been taking pictures of my progress the entire time, and one of these days I'll post them.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely post them soon!!! I am having the same thing done to me and i would like to see how it's going for you. :)

    ReplyDelete